Genia Photonics’ laser is a fully programmable, uniquely agile fiber laser, tunable in wavelength, pulse width, repetition rate and power.
Using a utility software provided with the laser, you can program any of the laser parameters. The Picosecond programmable laser is available in its tunable or tunable and sweepable configuration. The sweepable version allow an ultra fast wavelength change and allows the user to control the sweep sequences. For instance one can chose a linear in optical frequency sweep and specify the start frequency, the stop frequency and the step duration.
Wavelength availability ranges from 1.0 um, 1,3 um or 1.5 um as standard products but Genia Photonics’ laser technology platform for Picosecond Programmable Lasers permits to explore other wavelengths that are less commonly used.
- Wide range tunability: up to 100 nm
- Fast tunability: up to 10 million wavelengths/sec
- Linear sweep in optical freuency
- Fully programmable
- Plug and Play
- GUI controlled, Labview compatible
- Adjustable pulse width in the picosecond regime
- Adjustable repetition rate
- Adjustable output power
- Can be synchronized with Genia MOPA lasers or with Ti:Sa lasers